IGPA Services hadn't updated their website since the 2005. As a result their website:
- Was not "mobile friendly", making it very difficult to read and navigate on mobile
- Did not allow IGPA to update content on the website without the assistance of a web developer, discouraging website upkeep.
- At best was not working in their favour in winning new business, at worst was losing them pitches due to a lack of perceived professionalism as compared to their competitors.
Goals of website re-design:
1. Improve brand image online
2. Update content (projects, accreditations) to properly represent the state of the business
3. Ensure website is "mobile friendly"